来源：我爱文学网 时间： 2020-10-19
例：Come again? I didn't quite hear you.
托福口语pardon高级表达：Can you run that by me again?
英文里有个词组是run sth by/past sb，意思是告诉某人某事，让对方考虑一下。不过，上面这个句子并不是让别人再考虑一下，而是需要对方再说一遍。
例：Could you run through that again?
Sorry? I’m sorry?
Speak louder, please?
Would you please slow down?
I'm sorry. I didn't catch your meaning.
Just a minute! I don't quite follow what you are saying.
pull one’s leg 开玩笑(不是“拉后腿”)
in one’s birthday suit 赤身裸体(不是“穿着生日礼服”)
eat one’s words 收回前言(不是“吃话”)
an apple of love 西红柿(不是“爱情之果”)
handwriting on the wall 不祥之兆(不是“大字报”)
bring down the house 博得全场喝彩(不是“推倒房子”)
have a fit 勃然大怒(不是“试穿”)
治疗癫痫的中药方剂有哪些>make one’s hair stand on end 令人毛骨悚然-恐惧(不是“令人发指--气愤”)
be taken in 受骗，上当(不是“被接纳”)
think a great deal of oneself 高看或看重自己(不是“为自己想得很多”)
pull up one’s socks 鼓起勇气(不是“提上袜子”)
have the heart to do (用于否定句)忍心做……不是“有心做”或“有意做”)
Look out! 当心!(不是“向外看”)
What a shame! 多可惜!真遗憾!(不是“多可耻”)
You don’t say! 是吗!(不是“你别说”)
You can say that again! 说得好!(不是“你可以再说一遍”)
I haven’t slept better. 我睡得好极了。(不是“我从未睡过好觉”)
You can’t be too careful in your work. 你工作越仔细越好。(不是“你工作不能太仔细”)
It has been 4 years since I smoked. 我戒烟4年了。(不是“我抽烟4年了”)
All his friends did not turn up. 他的朋友没全到。(不是“他的朋友全没到”)
People will be long forgetting her. 人们在很长时间内会记住她的。(不是“人们会永远忘记她”)
He was only too pleased to let them go. 他很乐意让他们走。(不是“他太高兴了，不愿让他们走”)
It can’t be less interesting. 它无聊极了。(不是“它不可能没有趣”)
题目： Describe a type of book, such as mystery, biography, or science fiction, that you do not enjoy reading. Explain why you do not like that type of book.
题目： Your friend always shows up late at group events, what can you do to help this friend?
题目： Which of the following activities do you think is the most beneficial for a child’s growth? Doing team sports, talking with others or traveling?
题目： Is it good or bad to work a year before you are studying in university? Please include specific examples and details in your explanation.
1、考题出现时间：2013-11-9 CN A套
题目：Do you agree or disagree with the statement that kids must be taught about hand-writing.
2、考题出现时间：2013-12-15 CN A套
题目：Do you agree or disagree with the statement that a student must do well in high school in order to receive university education.
题目：Some teachers let students choose topics that interest them on research papers. Others assign research papers. Which one do you prefer?
题目：Some people prefer to sit in the front of a classroom during a lecture; others prefer to sit in the back during a lecture. Which do to think is better? Explain your response in details and examples.
1. Describe a most unforgettable success in your life. Explain why it was important to you. Include reasons and examples to support your response.
2. Do you like to travel alone or with your family members? Explain with specific reasons and details.
3. Describe your favorite room in your home. Explain why you like it so much
4. Describe a character in a book, film or poem that you like. Explain why you like it.
5. It is said that in order to be successful, a person should study in the university. Do you agree or disagree with this statement?
6. Some people like to take a break or get a job in the summer, while others think it is better to take classes. Which way of spending the summer time do you prefer and why?
7. What is your favorite outdoor place to do exercise on a nice day?
8. Do you prefer to be a leading or supporting member in a group project? Give specific reasons and details in your answer.
9. Talk about one activity that you will do in the near future. Explain why you want to do this activity.
10. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? People who are 18 years old are not mature enough to vote.
1. Some universities expect students to choose their major when they enter university. Others let students wait until the second or third year. Which do you think is better and why? Please include details and examples in your explanation. 151213CN
2. Some people prefer to write many short assignments for a semester, other prefer to write one or two long assignments for a semester. Which do you prefer? Explain why. 130302CN
3. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement: the purpose of art is to guide us in our lives? Explain why. Please include details and examples in your explanation.
4. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement: Happiness comes when we help others rather than ourselves? Explain why. Please include details and examples in your expl治癫痫病怎么样anation.
5. Do you prefer big family or small family? Please give your answer with specific examples and details. 150410 NA
6. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement—we learn from failure, not from success? Explain why. Please include details and examples in your explanation.
7. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement: protecting the environment is just as important as developing the economy? Explain why. Please include details and examples in your explanation.
8. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement—parents today put more pressure on their children than parents in the past? Explain why. Please include specific examples and details in your explanation.
9. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Technological devices have brought distance between people. Please use details and examples in your response. 20151025 CN
10. Some people prefer to give practical gifts while others prefer to give entertaining gifts. Which do you prefer to give and why? Please use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.
11. Which one do you prefer? Review your notes after class and keep doing this throughout the whole semester or just review at the end of the semester? 150627 CN
12. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement: we are more informed of world events today than our parents were when they were young and why? Please include specific reasons and examples to support your answer.
13. Some people prefer to go traveling for their vacation. Others prefer to stay at home. Which do you prefer? Explain why. Please include details and examples in your explanation.
14. Which of the following do you think is better for a young man who has just graduated from college: returning to their hometown to work or moving away from their hometown to work? Explain why. Please include details and examples in your explanation.
15. Some people prefer to live in a traditional building. Others prefer modern ones. Which one do you prefer and why? Please give specific reasons to support your idea. 150111CN
Copyright © 我爱文学网 2002-2016, All Rights Reserved . ICP备 12009818号